We will be pouring at the New Kids on the Block Festival!
Friday August 24th, 2018
2191 Arapahoe St. Denver, CO 80205
General Admission 8:00pm - 11:00pm
The highlights this year include…
- Cocktail demonstrations & tastings on the lower-level bar by each of our distillery partners
- Live music by local rock/Americana band Morsel
- Unlimited tastes from local breweries, distilleries and restaurants all under 2 years old
- Tastes until their gone from Breweries of New Kids Past – 5 NKOTB veterans featured on the main tap wall
- A subtle 80’s theme, to carry on tradition
- Maybe a little friendly people’s choice competition…
- Photography by Dustin Hall with The Brewtography Project
- Lawn games in the courtyard, and more!
This year we are also featuring the Emily Griffith School of Technology's Culinary Quick Start program as our charitable partner. The Culinary Quick Start program helps students gain culinary experience through an intensive training program that ends in a job fair with local restaurants. Denver's booming restaurant scene has been one of the most exciting and fastest growing in the country, creating a serious need for skilled employees, and The Culinary Quick Start program is addressing that need FOR FREE!
2018 New Kids Lineup includes...
Alternation Brewing Company
The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project
Banded Oak Brewing Company
Woods Boss Brewing
14er Brewing Company
Burns Family Artisan Ales
The Family Jones
The Block Distilling Co.
Culinary Quick Start
Marios Ocean Club
The Whiskey Biscuit
Early Bird tickets are on sale NOW so get 'em while they're hot!